Certainly, every school teacher measures their success by the attendance record of the students in the class. A class that is filled with students who attend all the lectures regularly are higher achievers and will probably become excellent students. A Student Attendance Template is a very important way to keep track of students and weed out the individuals who are not attending class on a regular basis. In addition, the Student Attendance Template is a very unique representation of the child’s attendance record that the teacher is able to share with the concerned parents. Hence, the concerned teacher is able to share their distress about the child’s attendance problems in a way that both parties are able to understand.
How to Use the Student Attendance Template
- The free to download template is customizable and easily modified to track the students attendance for a semester or the entire school year. Make that choice first.
- Second, set up the fields on the template that are going to be used. At a minimum use student name, gender, birth-date, school, parents contact information.
- Third, set up important fields for more specific information that might be necessary. For example, parents name, work telephone, other addresses and emergency numbers.
Tips for Using the Student Attendance Template
- First, remember that the template is an important official document that might have to be shared with parents and school officials. Give the document a representative name. Print that name at the top of the template.
- Second, fill in the data, after downloading the free template. Write the teacher’s name, student name, grade number, class room, course. This will help to quickly identify the template and class.
- Third, complete the template and fill out the required fields. Keep the templates in alphabetical order for quick access to the templates data. Make backup copies of the Student Attendance Template.
Teachers normally find that keeping attendance records is a big hassle. The Student Attendance Template will help the teacher to record student’s attendance through the school year. Download the free, easy to use template, and customize it for your specific requirements.
Download: Student Attendance Template