As the saying goes, “The customer is always right”. Finding out what your customers think about your company or organization is absolutely vital to making sure they return and that you are providing a quality product that meets their needs. One of the most effective methods for doing this is a Customer Service Survey.
How to Use a Customer Service Survey
- Begin by downloading the free template and saving it to your computer. Once you have it saved, begin by putting your company’s name and address at the top.
- Use the easily customizable template to put your company’s logo at the top left. This will give it a professional look.
- Next, simply fill in your company name on the questions that only require that. These are wide ranging questions that will appeal to any business.
- Then, customize the survey with your products in the questions that need it. This easily customizable template allows organizations to get information on their specific products.
- Finally, customize the “Service and Environment” questions to fit your business if needed.
Tips for a More Customer Service Survey
- Make the Customer Service Survey look as professional as possible. Be sure to include your logo and contact information.
- Offer customers a small reward or coupon for filling out the survey. Their thoughts and information will make your business better.
- Offer the survey to all your customers, not just the ones that purchase something.
- Record survey information on a computer or somewhere you can refer back to it in the future. Comparing survey information over time will allow you to measure effectiveness of changes.
- Easily add a question or two specifically tailored to your business. Ask about specific marketing campaigns or strategies you have implemented to measure their impact.
- Make the survey as easy and quick to fill out as possible. Have pens and pencils easily accessible for customers. Do not waste the customers time.
Using this easily customizable Customer Service Survey will give your organization valuable insight into the thoughts of your customers. The information gained will be invaluable to your decision making and help get your organization moving in the right direction.
Download: Customer Service Survey
Check out this offer while you wait!