Update employers, coworkers and clients about the status of current projects by using the project status update email template. Begin or end each week by highlighting progress, changes or items of concern in one convenient email. Using a customizable update template ensures that everyone remains informed about every detail for the duration of the project. It also provides a written record of the project that can be easily referred to for reminders or goals. Download the project status update email template for free from this page and provide team members and customers with the up-to-date information they require.
Benefits of Using the Project Status Update Email Template
- The template is free and can be downloaded directly from this page saving businesses and clients time and money.
- It can be fully customized allowing for detailed project updates and personal notes regarding the status.
- It is convenient to access, simple to use and easy to understand for both the sender and the recipients.
- It provides written documentation of status reports that can be referred to again and again to ensure that everyone stays focused and on track.
- It has fields for the project, business or client name as well as a space to record the weekly report dates.
- It allows for the tracking of three separate projects and one miscellaneous field all in one convenient email.
- It is faster and more efficient than relying on faxed or hand-written copies of project updates.
- The emails can be printed for filing or reference.
- It has been designed to work with Microsoft Outlook.
How To Use the Project Status Update Email Template
- Begin by downloading the template for free from this page then save it to the computer.
- Customize the template by adding the project, business or client name in the space provided.
- Add the dates for the current report week.
- Provide names for each project being detailed.
- Use the bullet list to cover the pertinent updates, changes, concerns or goals for each project discussed. Be sure to be clear and concise with each statement.
- Add any further information to the miscellaneous field including team member vacation days, deadlines or side issues that could affect the project.
- Before sending the email, double check each section to ensure that all names, spelling, grammar and punctuation are correct.
- Send the email to begin collaboration.
Using the project status update email template will help ensure that projects and assignments remain clear and organized from start to finish.
Download: Project Status Update Email Template
Check out this offer while you wait!