A body fat calculator is an important tool for anyone working hard to stay in shape. Everyone from weight lifters to runners find keeping tabs on their body fat percentage a necessary step in keeping fit. Multiple factors, including your gender and certain body measurements are taken into account when calculating a person’s body fat. Using our free Excel Body Fat Calculator, you’ll get a precise reading of your body fat percentage.
Our free template requires you to take measurements relating to two areas: weight and height. In the weight-based section, you’ll need to measure your weight, waist, wrist, and other areas. You’ll also need to get a measurement of your height, neck, abdomen, and other places to get your height values.
Using the free Body Fat Calculator
This template requires the use of Microsoft Excel to open and use the calculator. You’ll see the layout has a very simple visual flow for ease of use.
- Start out by filling in your name, age, and gender.
- Secondly, you’ll need to take measurements of places like forearms, hips, wrists, and weight. Enter these values into the responding fields in the calculator.s
- Measure your height, neck,and abdomen for the height section. Then enter these measurements into the fields in the height section.
Tips for Using the Body Fat Calculator
- The more accurate your measurements, the more precise your results will be. If you need help, don’t be afraid to ask a friend to help.
- Once you start filling the fields out in the calculator, the formulas inside the calculator will automatically fill out the results table.
- After you fill out the calculator and the results are shown, don’t be afraid to print out your results. Use the print-out to show off to friends or use it as motivation in the future.
Our calculator is an easy tool to use in your wellness routine. Download it for free today!
Download: Body Fat Calculator