The building trust checklist is great to use at any workplace. Mangers or co-workers can see what areas they may need to work on in order to build trust among each other. The form can be filled out by employees anonymously and turned back in. It gives managers a better understanding of what they need to do in order to build trust.
How to Use the Building Trust Checklist
- The page is going to have a series of questions on the left side.
- There will be five boxes available on the right of every question.
- The first box is going to stand for never. This means that the employee never trust the company or manager on that particular question.
- The second box is going to be for almost never. This means that the employees almost never believes the manager or company enough to trust them on that particular question.
- The third box means sometimes. This is when the employee feels the company or manager can be trusted sometimes on the particular question.
- The fourth box is for almost always. This means that the employee feels the company or manager can almost be trusted on the particular question.
- The fifth box is for always. This is when the employee feels the company or manager is always trustworthy.
Tips on Using the Building Trust Checklist
- When you see that an employee has checked the always or almost always boxes, you know that the company or manager doesn’t need to work on those questions to build trust.
- The never, almost never, and sometimes options is where the company will need to spend time to figure out why they are not being trusted. This way they can start to regain their employee’s trust with the questions there were issues with.
The building trust checklist is easy-to-use and customizable. You can place any type of questions that you would like your group, employees, or other individuals to fill out. The building trust checklist can be downloaded right from this page for immediate use. Be sure to download the checklist today to get started.
Download: Building Trust Checklist
Check out this offer while you wait!