Many popular companies have started holding employee workshops, which have increased in popularity in recent years in almost every industry. The reasons for workshop implementation can include a variety of topics, mostly associated with the relationship between the employees and the company. Topics usually include product feedback, development of leadership, and time management. Companies know that these workshops are effective in regards to increasing employee interest in company endeavors and can actually help to make the business more sustainable over time.
Teaching new skills to employees is another major reason to hold a company workshop. Changes in company policy, management, or even software can call for a workshop to help employees learn new skills. Companies will need employee feedback to make their workshops more effective, and that’s where the free Company Workshop Survey comes into play. Get your employees’ perspective on how they valued the workshop, all for free.
Using the Company Workshop Survey
When you open the survey template, you’ll see just how easy it is to use. We’ve compiled a list of basic questions to ask your employees to get the most optimal feedback available.
- Run Microsoft Excel and open the survey spreadsheet. The questions are listed in an easy to read format.
- There are two main columns. “General Impressions” is a list of simple questions while “Quality Rating” lets the employee use a rating system from 1 to 5, with 5 being the highest rating possible.
- The last question asks about the recommendation factor. It is a simple yes or no query.
Company Workshop Survey Tips
- Print the survey out and give it to workshop participants at the end of the workshop.
- If you don’t like the quality rating on the Company Workshop Survey template, simply reverse it or add a yes/no question.
- The question content is completely up to you. If your needs aren’t met by the available questions, modify them or add your very own.
- The survey can be submitted anonymously or the employee can put their name on it. The decision about anonymity is up to you.
Download: Company Workshop Survey