Convenience stores often have very few employees, and sometimes massive amounts of customers. Items can fly off of the shelves in just a matter of hours. This makes keeping an eye on inventory a difficult process. Small, medium, and large convenience stores need to have an easy, efficient way to keep track their current inventory for selling purposes as well as for reordering. With the creation of the simple to use convenience store inventory template keeping an eye on inventory has never been easier. This easy to use convenience store inventory list template allows the user to type in the inventory ID, the name of the item, the item description, the unit price of the item, how many of the item are in stock, the value of the number of item in stock, and a reorder level.
How to Use the Convenience Store Inventory List
- Simply download the template from this page.
- Save the convenience store inventory list template to a convenient, easy to access place on the company computer.
- Enter in the data, cell by cell, line by line. You can use the tab key to move easily to the next field.
- After the date for each item in inventory has been entered into the template simply click save and viola the list is now complete.
Tips for Using the Convenience Store Inventory List
- Be sure to update the template each and every time an item has been taken from the current stock. This will be easier if a checklist is kept near the inventory supply and calculated into the template at the close of each day. It will make reordering of items an easier process.
- Always make another copy of the saved template. This saved copy could be downloaded to a thumb drive or even put onto a CD, but having a backup in case computer problems arise is always beneficial.
- The template for the convenience store inventory list is completely customizable as it allows colors, names, and data to be changed with ease. Using different colors for items in stock can make it easier to focus on it.
Download: Convenience Store Inventory List