In today’s on-the-go culture, there is simply no time to do anything. Because of this, people are increasingly unprepared when a medical emergency strikes. Whether faced with a sprained ankle on the basketball court or a more life-threatening emergency, it’s important to have all the information that you need for the hospital or doctor readily available. You can prepare for any situation by filling out a customizable, fill-in-the-blank emergency contact form template for each of your children.
To Keep Your Kids Safe, Download the Emergency Contact Form Template
The emergency contact form template can be customized for each child. You’ll simply gather each child’s information and enter it into the Excel spreadsheet. Because you only have to fill in your unique information, the template is quick and easy to use. All you have to do is download the template for free from this webpage. Your result will be a professional form that is easily understood by all medical professionals. This is crucial in times of crisis.
How to Use the Emergency Contact Form Template
- Take some time to research and gather all the medical information necessary to complete the form. You will need date of birth, any allergies, specific medical conditions (such as heart disease or diabetes), current medications taken, the family doctor’s name and phone number, parent/guardian’s name and phone numbers, and two alternate contacts’ names and phone numbers where they can be reached.
- Next, fill in the top left-hand box with the person’s name and what activity or organization the emergency medical form is for. If this is a general form for all emergencies, simply enter in Medical Emergency Form.
- Now, fill in all the information you gathered earlier. To do this, you should erase the template’s information and type yours in.
- Last, make sure you make a note of any special precautions that must be taken in an emergency situation. Type this in the notes section.
Tips for Using the Emergency Contact Form Template
- First, make sure you update this regularly. Remember to add additional medications that may be prescribed. The form is only as good as the information it contains.
- Finally, be certain to provide each person that is responsible for the child with a copy of the finished document.
All families can have emergencies. Use the Emergency Contact Form Template, found at myexceltemplates.com, to responsibly plan for the worst.
Download: Emergency Contact Form Template
Check out this offer while you wait!