Behold February, the month of romance! This is the prime time when lovers cuddle together on the couch or treat each other to a fancy dinner while professing their unending love for one another. No matter how you chose to show your partner the depth of your affections, this free February 2017 Excel Calendar template is going to prove to be a vital tool. Use it to plan an elaborate celebration of your love that lasts all month long. Even Singles can make use of this tool to plan a fun time out on the town with friends.
Special Dates on February 2017 Calendar
Below are some special dates and observances you may want to consider adding to your February 2017 calendar.
- National Freedom Day
- Groundhog Day
- World Wetlands Day
- National Wear Red Day
- First Quarter Moon
- Rosa Parks Day (California, Ohio)
- World Cancer Day
- World Leprosy Day
- International Day of Zero Tolerance to Female Genital Mutilation
- Full Moon
- World Day of the Sick
- Tu Bishvat/Tu B’Shevat
- Lincoln’s Birthday (Connecticut, Illinois, Missouri, New Jersey, New York)
- ‘Lincoln’s Birthday’ observed (Connecticut, Illinois, Missouri, New Jersey, New York)
- World Radio Day
- Valentine’s Day
- Susan B Anthony’s Birthday (Florida)
- Third Quarter Moon
- Daisy Gatson Bates Day (Arkansas)
- Presidents’ Day
- World Day of Social Justice
- International Mother Language Day
- New Moon
- Shrove Tuesday/Mardi Gras (Alabama, Louisiana)
Show your partner how much he or she means to you by filling your free February 2017 Excel Calendar template with a month of romantic engagements.
Download: February 2017 Excel Calendar Template
Check out this offer while you wait!