Everyone associates first place with a blue ribbon and with this First Place Award Template, it is easy to customize an award for every event. This template provides a great outline to work from that allows the creators plenty of control over the text, font, and style which makes it an ideal choice for every event in need of a first place award featuring the iconic blue ribbon.
This First Place Award Template can be used in Microsoft PowerPoint and is particularly beneficial because of its versatility. It can be used for children’s events with fun, swirling fonts as well as adult’s awards within a golf or tennis club. Whatever the event, this template has a lot to offer.
How to Use the First Place Award Template
- The first step in using the First Place Award Template is to download it completely free right from this website. It is easy to access and quick to download.
- The next step is to open up the template in Microsoft PowerPoint and begin customizing it with any names, fonts, colors, images or styles that may be relevant to the person or to the event for which the award is being given.
- Thirdly, after finalizing all the easy to use customizable options be sure to enter in the name of the recipient and any additional information.
- Finally, print out the first place award either on traditional paper or cardstock for a more professional feel and proudly present it to the winner.
Tips for Using the First Place Award Template
- It is a lot of fun to customize the award to the event. For instance, if the event is for a swim team then try including a clip art image of a swimmer to make it more personalized.
- There is a space in the template not only for a name but also for a subtitle. Try having some fun with the subtitle. For instance, John Doe may be the name and the subtitle may be something like: The Fastest Runner on Our Team.
- Another helpful hint is to print the award out on thick cardstock and possibly even put it in a degree cover so that it looks especially fancy and the recipient will want to preserve it for a long time.
- Finally, have fun customizing the award to the recipient and the event. It should clearly show the reason that the person received the award.
Download: First Place Award Template