For businesses of any size, having a good budget plan is vital for success. For marketing purposes, it’s likely that you are going to have a lot more expenses to keep track of than you would for a private budget. So, to make your job easier, you should consider using a marketing budget template. For anyone keeping track of marketing expenditure, this marketing budget template will help you to divide your expenses into individual categories. This is bound to make budgeting for your business easier.
How To Use the Marketing Budget Template:
The marketing budget template is divided into all of the categories that you are likely to need when thinking about a marketing budget, such as communication, research and event expenditure. In each category, you have the following headings: estimated quantity, estimated cost, estimated subtotal and notes. These will allow you to successfully divide your business expenditure and easily keep track of it. Finally, you will be able to enter your estimated marketing grand total.
In addition, there is a budget plan chart included in the template. This will let you input your information into a pie chart for easy and fast viewing of the division of your expenditure. The template is incredibly easy to use and is fully customizable in Microsoft Excel, not to mention that it’s free to download.
Tips for Using the Marketing Budget Template:
The following tips will help you to create the perfect outreach plan for your business with the marketing budget template from MyExcelTemplates.com:
- Have all your essential marketing details ready and at hand.
- Understand in advance how much money the company has to spend, and on what.
- Make use of every heading provided as part of the template.
- Make the extra effort to divide up your figures to fit each heading. This will be worth it in the long term, as you will be able to get a clearer idea of where your finances are at.
- Make use of the notes section to add any extra details about expenditure, for example, for a promotional event.
Make sure to keep all your receipts and necessary documents to inform future budgets.
Download the Marketing Budget Template from Microsoft Office: Marketing Budget Template
Check out this offer while you wait!