Customer loyalty should be rewarded with great customer service. One way to keep track of customer status within your business is to use a membership certificates. Membership certificates allows businesses to keep record of membership status, as well as create a sense of community among members with perks and rewards.
For customers, membership certificates creates a sense of loyalty to the business they hold membership status with. It also gives customers a higher level of service, encouraging higher customer retention.
How to Use Membership Certificate
- First, download the free membership certificate from this page. This certificate, is easy to fill out, and customizable for any business. It is recommended to have different levels of membership certificates for differing services the business provides.
- Second, fill in the blanks for your business information. Include member’s name, business association, and date of membership start date. This information should be clear, concise, and easy to read.
- Third, keep record for both member and business. Keep certificates up-to-date for business records. Using membership certificates makes documentation easier for both parties.
Tips for Using Membership Certificate
- Add a custom logo or business information. Document what business perks the membership entails to get your customers excited about being a member. The more information the better.
- Templates print on 8.5 x 11 inch paper. Laminate certificates for future use and prolong the life of certificates. This also makes the business membership certificate more professional.
- Keep records up-to-date. Both the member and business will appreciate the ease of the membership certificates. Tracking members and perks will make future business easier to manage.
Using membership certificates will create a professional and community driven experience for both the employer and the customer. Having a membership certificate program allows the business to create different perks programs and varying loyalty rewards. It encourages customers to choose a level that suits their needs the best, ultimately creating a positive business to customer community relationship. Use the membership certificate to get started with a program that suits the business needs best today.
Download: Membership Certificate