If you’re one of the many people that see the value of precious metals like gold and silver and want to keep track of their value then this is the perfect tool for you. The free Precious Metal Prices Live Update template gives you a comprehensive list of precious metals and their current value. Unlike other Excel templates, this document automatically updates each time you open the file. You can stay current with all the precious metal price values with just one document.
You probably know the struggle of searching for the values, one-by-one. This can be tedious and time-consuming.
You can download the free template today, simply by following the guide below.
Using the Precious Metal Prices Live Update
1. This excel will fetch precious metal prices from 2 different sources.
2. Click on “Update Price 1” to get prices from the 1st source.
3. Click on “Update Price 2” to get prices from the 2nd source.
4. This workbook uses macros. Please enable macros in Excel in order to use this sheet.
5. To activate macros, click “File” then choose “Excel Options.” You will click “Trust Center” then click “Trust Center Settings.” Next, click “Macro Settings.” You can then enable all macros (not recommended, potentially dangerous code can run).
6. To run macros, go to View > Macros > Click on Run.
That’s pretty much all there is to the Precious Metal Prices Live Update template. You will receive two different tables for the two different sources. All precious metals will be displayed in the first column, followed by the spot price, change, and percentage change.
You never have to search for different precious metal prices again, this template everything you need to stay up-to-date.
You can download this free template by following the link below.
Download: Precious Metal Prices Live Update
Check out this offer while you wait!