Diabetes is a disease that requires that patients are vigilant about tracking, monitoring and managing their blood sugar. If neglected or not done consistently and correctly, serious consequences and eventual amputations and death may occur. For these reasons it is absolutely crucial to have an accurate, effective and simple way to track your blood sugar. The blood sugar chart template is a simple, accurate and effective way to manage your blood sugar. This easy to use blood sugar chart helps you to not only keep a log of your sugar levels, it also tracks and graphs your levels over time.
The ability to see how your blood sugar is managed over time is also of vital importance in the maintenance of Diabetes. The hemoglobin A1C test is a test that shows how well you’ve managed your blood sugar over a period of 6 months. Getting a number lower than a 6 and 7 on this test shows that you’re doing a good job managing your sugars, however a higher number shows that you have poor blood sugar management. Using this free and customizable chart template will keep you on track and allow you to present your sugar statistics to your doctor with pride.
How to Use the Printable Blood Sugar Chart
- The first thing is to accurately test your blood sugar levels at specific times at least twice or three times daily (preferbly before meals)
- Then, simply enter your results in the chart.
- Finally, be sure to save the chart and print out, or keep on your computer to send to your doctor or keep for your own records.
Tips For Using the Printable Blood Sugar Chart
- Because the Blood Sugar Chart Template is fully customizable, you can add specific and personalized information that you would like to track, like medications used and their amounts. You can even track foods and exercise, it’s all up to you.
- You can also enhance the look and feel of the template by adding pictures, graphics or any other visuals or charts to the template as well.
- Finally, because this is an excel template, you can save on your computer and easily submit via email to your physician so they can see your progress.
Diabetes is often challenging and hard to deal with, but tracking your blood sugar and managing it doesn’t have to be. Download the Free Printable Blood Sugar Chart today!
Download the Printable Blood Sugar Chart from Microsoft Office: Printable Blood Sugar Chart