Businesses can use a retirement checklist in order to help their client choose their options between retirement and death. The retirement checklist will list different types of questions that will need to be answered by the client in order to find out the best options for them. All the information on the retirement checklist should be used before the client retires.
How to Use the Retirement Checklist
- In the top, left-hand corner, you can enter in the company’s name you work for, the client’s name, and the date the form is being filled out on.
- The client will also need to provide their address, phone number, marital status, spouse contact information, medicare number, primary physician, and their primary insurance information.
- The next set of questions is going to go over their lifestyle.
- The following set of questions is in regards to their health.
- The next set of questions will go over their finances.
- The final set of questions will go over their legal information.
Tips for Using the Retirement Checklist
- In the lifestyle section, the client will need to provide information regarding where they prefer to live and their style of living.
- The health section is going to cover the clients health insurance information, medical information, and long-term care information.
- The finances section is going to cover all of the client’s assets, asset protection, termination, life insurance, and estate planning information.
- The legal section will include information regarding the client’s friends and family members, their will, and power of attorney information.
This checklist is a great way to ensure the client will get to retire the way they want to. When they pass away, all of their stuff will be easy to access, and their Will will be prepared for their friends and family members. The individual doesn’t have to worry about these things last minute and can feel rest assured that they are done before they ever retire. Be sure to check out the retirement checklist on this page. You can download it for free. The page is easy-to-use and customizable to fit your needs.
Download: Retirement Checklist
Check out this offer while you wait!