Do you find that a lot of time is wasted in your office on administrative details? Or that the lack of consistent oversight creates confusion as projects progress? Wouldn’t it be nice to have a simple, reliable way to keep track of sales goals? Well you’re in luck! The Sales Goals Template available on this page can help you do exactly that. Simply download the easy-to-use, customizable template and let your sales staff turn their energies away from administrative drudgery and toward their raison d’etre: making sales.
How to Use the Sales Goals Template
- Simply click on the link and download the Sales Goals Template. It is available absolutely free! No strings attached.
- Open the template in Excel and enter your data. There are columns for keeping track of numbers of units, the selling price per unit, the expected selling price of the aggregate amount, and more. The template also includes columns that are not part of the formula calculations so that you can include descriptions of the products, item numbers, and so forth.
- The template can be easily customized to suit your needs. Feel free to add or delete columns, change titles, and rearrange the layout as you please.
- The template is designed to be easy to use and to save you time. You don’t need to be a spreadsheet wizard to use it! Just download the template and get started.
Tips for Using the Sales Goals Template
- The template is set up to allow you to easily keep track of your sales goals. We recommend that you also use it to keep track of your progress towards those goals in real time.
- Try playing around with the graphics features in Excel! Creating visual aids like graphs and charts will make it even easier to evaluate the progress of your project.
- Be careful not to go overboard on the details you include in your spreadsheet. It’s great to be thorough but be careful not to get bogged down in details.
Download: Sales Goals Template