The sales lead sheet template is a great tool to use in order to keep track of your sales. You will be able to use the template as a guide line to know anything from the lead’s name, contact information, potential sale amount and more. The template is customizable to fit your needs. You will be able to remove or add any titles or columns you need.
How to Use a Sales Lead Sheet Template
Each column has a different title for what needs to be entered. The following titles are listed on the template from left to right:
- Lead name
- Lead contact – this can be used to track the contact’s phone number, mailing address, or email address.
- Lead source
- Lead region
- Lead type
- Potential opportunity is the potential sale amount.
- Chance of sale is the percentage the sale may take place.
- Forecast close is the month the sale is expected to close in.
- Weighted forecast is the total of the sale being made.
Tips on Using the Sales Lead Sheet Template
- On the sales lead sheet template, you will be able to edit the company’s name, and the date that the template is being made on.
- All contracts and sales leads will be able to be tracked on the sales lead sheet.
- The sales lead sheet template will help businesses to stay organized and to have great tracking records for sales. They will be able to follow up with clients easier with the sales sheets since all the information is available on one sheet.
- The grey cells in some columns will automatically add up the figures needed to give the consultant a total of the sales. This can be changed if the business or individual needs to customize the template to fit their needs.
The sales lead sheet template is easy-to-use and can be customized to fit your business needs. The template can be downloaded right on this page for free! Be sure to download this template today.
Download: Sales Lead Sheet Template
Check out this offer while you wait!