One of the most important details of putting on a good seminar is the presentation value of the invitations that go out. Many organizations go to great length to ensure that their invitations are unique and professional. The Seminar Invitations Template for Microsoft Word is great because it allows you to use a professionally designed configuration in order to present the details of your next seminar. The template includes graphics, specialized font selections, and several areas where customized text can be entered. The look and feel are easily customized and the Seminar Invitations Template is downloadable for free from this page.
How to Use the Seminar Invitations Template Word Document
- Open the template and add the seminar details in the appropriate areas.
- Add the name of the seminar in the left sidebar.
- If you would like to change the picture that is used in the template, right-click the template and choose properties to find the size of the image. Then import the image that you would like. Make sure that the image that you import is the same size as the image that you are replacing. You can re-size the image itself using the Paint program that comes with Microsoft Windows. Resizing is done by selecting re-size from the Paint menu and shrinking or expanding the image to the size that you need.
Tips for Using the Seminar Invitations Template Word Document
- If you would like to change the font style, you can do so by selecting the text and then going to the font toolbar up above and selecting the text that you want.
- To change the color of the phone number, select the word ‘phone’ and then go to the font color icon in the toolbar up above. Choose the color that you prefer.
- The template can also be used to send out invitations to other educational or business events. Simply change the title of the event in the left sidebar to match the type of event that you are hosting.
Download: Seminar Invitations
Check out this offer while you wait!