The simple expense report template is a great tool to have available for individuals that need to keep track of their travel expenses. This way they can turn in the report to their company in order to get paid for the expenses they acquired while away on a business trip. The simple expense report will show a total of four categories broken up.
How to Use the Simple Expense Report Template
The report used is for office use only. It does require the following information to be placed on the report to review all expenses:
- Purpose for the expenses
- Statement number
- Employee’s name
- Employee’s position at the business
- Employee’s department name
- Employee’s manager’s name
- Employee’s social security number
- Employee’s ID number
- Date the expense took place
- The account number used for the charge
- Description of the expense
- Hotel amount charged
- Transport amount charged
- Fuel amounts charged
- Meals total charged
- Phone amounts charged
- Entertainment amounts charged
- Misc. charges
- List of the combined totals which is broken up into subtotal, cash advances, and total.
- Approved notes or signature
- Any additional notes needed regarding the expenses
Tips for Using the Simple Expense Report Template
- The simple expense report template is a great way for businesses to stay organized and show proof of the funds that were used during an employee’s travels.
- The company will be able to keep better track of all of their expenses that they acquired.
- The report can be customized to ensure everything the business needs to keep track of for taxes or other reasons.
Be sure to check out the simple expense report template today. It is easy-to-use and can be customized to fit your needs for the types of expenses you had encountered. The simple expense report template is free and can be downloaded now on this page.
Download: Simple Expense Report Template
Check out this offer while you wait!