Your wedding day is supposed to be a day of excitement and joy. By creating, and using, a Wedding Day Checklist, you can avoid panic if a minor emergency happens. For example, say your gorgeous dress buttons up the back, but one of the buttons snagged on a chair and fell off. This would cause most brides to feel at least a bit anxious. However, one of your bridesmaids is able to whip out the little sewing kit that had been tossed into the “Emergency Bag” because it was on your Wedding Day Checklist.
How to Get Started With the Wedding Day Checklist
Getting started on your Wedding Day Checklist is quick with our easy-to-use template. The customizable list allows you to make a list that reflects your wedding. Best of all, because weddings cost enough, it is available for free download. Here is how it works:
- Fill in the customizable fields and save it to your computer. This is now your list. A shorter list and mini kit makes for great bridesmaid gifts.
- Go over the list of items. You will want to see if there are any you know you will not need. Also there may be items you know you will need but are not on the list.
- Customization is easy. Simply delete the items you do not want. Type in the items you do need. Consider all the little possibilities that can come up.
Making the Wedding Day Checklist Work For You
- Remember, this is to make your day easier. Make the Wedding Day Checklist work for you. Nothing is to small or silly. If you are going to need that bag of chocolates, then add it.
- The more people that know about your list and kit, the less you have to worry about it. Give a copy to your mom, Maid-of-Honor, and/or cousin who keeps offering to help.
- Set aside some time specifically to putting your kit together. Consider making it part of a wedding party pampering day.
- Assign a bridesmaid to make sure the kit makes it to the wedding site. You will have enough to worry about. This is about making your day less stressful.
Download: Wedding Day Checklist