The Currency Converter Live is a great tool for people that do a lot of transactions across different countries and find themselves getting out their calculator each time.
Most Excel templates don’t offer the versatility to keep up with the changing conversions but this template pulls constantly from a reliable source and shows you the current currency value.
You can even choose the amount you want to compare against t the US dollar. You simply choose what you want in the drop-down bar and the template automatically calculates what you need.
You can get started with the free Currency Converter Live template today by following the set of instructions given below.
Using Currency Converter Live
The first thing you need to do is click the link at the bottom of this page to download the free template file.
Next, go ahead and follow the set list of instructions provided below.
1. This workbook gives you up-to-date currency exchange rates.
2. Strat by select the currency from the drop-down list.
3. Next, click on update button.
4. Note: the values shown are all against the American dollar. If you want to see against other currencies, please refer to the table.
5. Please enable macros in Excel files to use this sheet. In order to use the current figures, you need to have your macros enabled.
6. To activate your macros file, click “Excel Options.” Next, click “Trust Center.” click “Trust Center Settings.” Finally, click “Macro Settings” and enable all macros (not recommended, potentially dangerous code can run).
7. To run macros, go to View > Macros > Click on Run.
The free Currency Converter Live is a template that can help you find the value of any currency compared to one from a different country. Get started today by clicking the link below.
Download: Currency Converter Live
Check out this offer while you wait!