An important segment of a human resource department is the use of statistics for acquiring and analyzing important data about their company – such as payroll distribution, the number of employees, and more. This information helps the company be aware of the exact details for each data category. To easily do this a company can use the human resources metrics dashboard to enter information, and view the results in a graphical display.
The human resources metrics dashboard is a spreadsheet template you can use to calculate such data. It is free to download from this page, and it is simple to use. It also provides a complete tutorial with precise steps to follow. An online dashboard can be created to log into from anywhere with safe internet access. Compatible with Microsoft Excel 2007 or later.
How to Use the Human Resources Metrics Dashboard Template
- Download the human resources metrics dashboard file to your computer, and save it to any folder of your choice or direct to desktop for easy access to it.
- Locate the file and open it. You will now be able to edit information that is specific to your company.
- The template has five pages – which include the dashboard, a read me page with instructions, an employee data page where you will enter details, and the calculation page.
- Once you have gone through the tutorial you can then start entering information on the employee data page. The page has sections to customize with names, hire date, salary, department, and more.
Tips for Using the Human Resources Metrics Dashboard Template
- The template provides complete steps to use the spreadsheet properly. The online dashboard includes a link for you to log into your file directly or you can place it on your website. Having it on your own website might be simpler for you.
- You can also use the dashboard to track other Excel applications by uploading them your online account. This allows you to log on and use them from anywhere with internet access.
Using statistics to analyze important employee data is vital to companies. By downloading the human resources metrics dashboard template you can begin to study your company data effectively.
Download: Human Resources Metrics Dashboard